Paul,

On the subject of Slovenia, I'm wondering how you might respond to this
situation:  I'm leading a group of students on an overseas study trip to
Budapest and Prague this summer.  I've been looking into the possibility
of adding a side trip to Ljubljana.  The train fare from Budapest is not
bad, although the schedule is terrible.  Tea Petrin (do you know her?)
is willing to organize a short program through the University of
Ljubljana.  My question is, is the case of Slovenia different and
interesting enough to justify the hassle of doing this side trip?  Is it
something you would do if you were in this situation?

Peter