--

Michael Pearlman                   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
J.R. Masterman School                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
17th and Spring Garden Sts.        fax:   (215) 299-3581
Philadelphia  PA  19130            phone: (215) 299-3583
(215) 299-3583/299-4661
Money for Schools, not Prisons!    Hasta la victoria siempre!