I feel a special obligation to forward this to as many people as possible,
since I know the journalists who were shot, especially Na'el, who was shot
in the head and then shot again when he was already on the ground. I have
contacted the Committee to Protect Journalists in the hopes that they will
make a loud public protest. Any other ideas on how to make this as big a
scandal as possible -- or fadiha as they say in Arabic -- are welcome. -bob
naiman

===== Original Message from LAW@SMTP  {[EMAIL PROTECTED]} at 3/18/98 5:03
pm