I have. It is first rate, and suprisingly well written for someone who
is pretty firmly in the neoclassical camp. Be warned though; Thaler is
heavily into denial. He rationalizes away (so to speak) most of the
more subversive implications of the collection.

To get the most out of it, you have to do a kind of "King's Messenger"
reading.