Gerry, there is nothing to defend. Those who know me (which you do not, and
never will) know the utter, laughable absurdity of calling me homophobic. As
for Paul Zarembka, whether or not he is a long-time, long-respected listee I
know not; he like you almost never contributes to the list, except to flame
people.

Mark

Mark