Me three. I usually disagree with Boddhi, but I've seen worse -- much
of it on this list. Maybe I'm missing something, but it looks to me
like Boddhi is being thrown off for intellectual disagreement rather
than behavior. At least I don't remember him having to apologize for
personal attacts on anyone, or being warned to change x, y, or z
behavior or risk being expelled.