If there's a computer hook up, then there will still be WFMU. They have a live
feed available at: www.wfmu.org (although it's delayed right now because they
are moving).  After years of FMU withdrawal after moving from the NY area I
found it on the internet
when I finally broke down and bought my first computer last year.  But I still
miss WKCR.  Mat