Michael,

I'm having an awfully difficult time getting at who says what when and
why in your posts 254 and 255. Is there something *from you* hidden in
these somewhare, or are they just collocations of other posts. I have a
personal problem I'm sure at least some others share: I can't more than
scan posts much longer than 4-6 screens, and hence if I am going to read
them I need to print them out. But I do need to be sure that (a) they
contain either information I want a permanent record of or an analysis
that needs to be studied carefully, and (b) that I'm not merely printing
a second time something that I already have printed. I could not work
this out with these two posts.

Carrol