>>As someone who is a publisher and is on this list, perhaps Doug Henwood
>>would like to discuss his perspectives. I notice he doesn't just put the
LBO
>>or his books on the list and distribute them for free. There may be some
>>level at which he is happy to let people distribute parts electronically.
>>What is that level and why?
>>
>>I think it is specious to compare Doug Henwood with the NY Times.

Louis. I am not comparing Doug Henwood with the NYT. There is absolutely
nothing in my message that made that comparison.

I asked for his insights as a publisher. He is a publisher.

Please go fight with someone else, and don't assume that everyone is being
provocative.

Ellen Dannin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]