On Sat, 8 Feb 1997 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Dear comrade Fatemi,
>
> The email address of monthly review is [EMAIL PROTECTED]  If you like I can
> send you a copy of the article or even fax it if you are in a hurry.  let me
> know
>
> michael yates

Dear Michael,

Many thanks for your kind email and the address of MR. I need the text as
I'm currently teaching the course. If it does not cost you lots of money,
please send it to me by fax or email and also let me know how I can repay
you if some out-of-poket costs are involved. I sincerely appreciate your
help.

In solidarity,

Ali Fatemi

A. S. Fatemi
Professor and Chairman
Department of Economics
University Coordinator of Strategic Planning
The American University of Paris
102 rue Saint Dominique
75007 Paris

Tel:    (33) 01 40 62 06 40