On Tue, 14 Jul 1998, James Devine wrote:

> from SLATE magazine: >If you think conservative fiscal theorists are on
> drugs, the WP's [Washington POST's] front page is a reminder that you are
> at least sometimes right: It details how Lawrence Kudlow, a former Reagan
> White House budget official and economics writer for the National Review,
> is easing back into the policy life three years after hitting bottom as a
> cocaine binger. <
>
> Jim Devine [EMAIL PROTECTED] &
> http://clawww.lmu.edu/Departments/ECON/jdevine.html

Yes and he has a moralizing new tome called _American Abundance: The
New Economic & Moral Prosperity_ that I saw him hawking on Bill
Buckley's show a few months back.  Bill couldn't have gotten his lips
afixed more tightly to his butt if he tried.  The guy is truly
revolting.

--

Joseph Noonan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]