Friends,

I agree completely with Tom.  I have been working for 30 years and the
employer expects more work now than when I began.  I get so pissed off
at all of the deals being made, the hypocrisy, the lack of respect for
good work that i literally drive myself crazy, into such a depressed
state that it is hard to function.  So I take a day off.  It's a grand
idea and the more days you can take off the better.

I figure screw the bosses.  They take your life and expect you to smile.

michael yates