Art McGee has a problem with pen-l digest.  I do not have access to the
information right now, but there is a problem with reading the digest
under microsoft mail.  I will try to find out the answer unless someone
else on the list recalls the fix.

Art, I never received an e-mail from you on this subject.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

Tel. 530-898-5321