Just as a further addition to this I note that in
Arabic even now the Palestinians are the "Filistineen".
"Palestine" is the name the Romans gave to their province
in that region of the world.
     Happy New Year everybody and hope to see some of you
in New York!
Barkley Rosser

--
Rosser Jr, John Barkley