The difference between Nike and Morton is that stores will only sport shoe stores
only sell products that are heavily advertised.  Go to an athletic shoe store.
Try to find something other than Nike, Reebock, ....  Even New Balance only sells
running shoes.

Last time I hurt my foot on the court, I tried to find a non-Nike basketball
shoe.  Reeboks don't fit well.  I could not find anything at all that would work
because Reebok and Nike took up 95% of the shelf space.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

Tel. 530-898-5321