I wasn't sure if Justin had earlier told Mine to hit the books.  His
language was ambiguous.  In any case, we are in trouble when one of us
becomes the subject of our conversations.  I have asked Mine to cool it,
and so far she has, except in this case where she may/may not have been
the offender.

In any case, this sniping as no place here.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

Tel. 530-898-5321