Friends,

        According to Card & Krueger _Myth & Measurement: The New
Economics of the Minimum Wage_ (1995, pg. 238) 87.7% of workers
nation-wide were covered by the Fair Labor Standards Act which mandates
minimum wages.  My notes say that percentage was in 1998, obviously wrong.
The correct date is probably 1988.  Could it be that less than 13% of the
workforce are in the exempt groups below?  What percentage of the labor
force fall into the categories "professional, executive, and
administrative personnel"?

Robert Saute
[EMAIL PROTECTED]