Title: Re: [PEN-L:20674] Typo correction, Re: Re: Re: Re: Concerning Wynne Godley
Greetings Economists,
   I felt the need to restate what C. Gregory asked to M. Perelman.  I failed to put a question mark in the sentence where I meant it.  See below for correction.

Christian Gregory
I get that.

Doyle
In reference to what Michael Perelman was writing about bonds being
withdrawn as debt is paid off.  C. Gregory continues,

Christian Gregory,
I don't get why the disappearance of those assets automatically
means that the wealth once held in them becomes a liability. Is it assumed
that turning treasuries into cash amounts to a debit or
consumption/investment?

Doyle
Money in bonds increases.  Money held in the hand is spent?  Also like Christian I think Michael hasn't grasped the question as it was put.

thanks,
Doyle