Small farming is dead. It doesn't exist esp in the US. 'Farmers' are the
social equivalent of laundromat-owners, the economically disenfranchised,
overmortgaged persons who apply lots of energy and toxic chemicals to things
and hope for the best. In the UK, the class of prepacked sandwich-makers is
more numerous than the class of farmers. I'm sure it's the same in the US.

Mark Jones
http://www.egroups.com/group/CrashList