The other point that should be made is that OPEC has considerable control over the
price
and amount of oil sold worldwide. Many interpret NAFTA as requiring that water be
exported
to the US and MExico only at the same price as it is sold in Canada and except in
special
circumstances we would not be able to forbid exports or restrict them. Americans and
MExicans have the same claim to our water resources as Canadians.Already there is a
suit
against BC by a California company for the BC government refusal to grant export
licences
for water. This is how the US deals with OPEC?.
   CHeers Ken hanly