>Joel Blau wrote:

> >I leave tomorrow for seven weeks in Nova Scotia, my 52nd summer there
> >(every year since 1948). I live in a small rural fishing village: it is
> >now possible to get e-mail  (until 1986, all we could get were party
> >telephone lines), but it seems to violate the ambience of the place.

ops, I am just joking, but how will you live there without any internet
connection for seven weeks? even the graduate school has not yet killed my
urban bias in this miserable town of Albany. ohh well, I should admire
Canadians. Probably you folks have better ambience there than we have
around here, meaning rural wise...

Mine

--

Mine Aysen Doyran