"Valis":

>> I thought it was wonderful when a Gulf War vet blew up that
G-building
(though he could have proven the same point on a Sunday, when his
victims were in church praying for extended American hegemony and
other heavenly signs).  McVeigh taught the big boys some manners,
and when those manners flag somewhat more than they already have
there will be other teachers.  There are, alas, times when force
is necessary to restore to very idea of consensus a new core of
honesty and respect.>

I'm disappointed in you.  This is the most fuck-witted thing I
can remember seeing on PEN-L, and that's saying a lot,
unfortunately.

Reminds me of the anarchist in Germinal who inveighs against
capitalism over his wine, blows up the mine, and skips town.

mbs