I presume you are aware of Michel Chossudovsky's various articles
on these subjects, and his book, "The Globalisation of Poverty,
Impacts of IMF and World Bank Reforms", Third World Network, Penang
and Zed Books, London, 1997. The book has chapters on IMF/World
Bank impacts on Rwanda and Yugoslavia amongst other countries,
including Somalia. He is Professor of Economics at the University of
Ottawa, and is worth contacting for further information, particularly
on Rwanda.

Bill Rosenberg