> Max:
> >The Post has lied about things like this before, especially in
> >Central/South America after 1980.  This time I believe them.
>
> Diana Johnstone:

Josh Mason on the LBO list used to work at In These Times and reports that
they used to print Ms. Johnstone but stopped when they discovered her
excessively close, unprofessional relationship with the Milo regime.

Louis, I very much hope that the atrocity and massive, forced deportation
reports are bogus.  I believe six or eight hundred thousand is the current
ballpark figure for expulsions.  If that proves to be the case, I will carry
your coat when you march in D.C. at the Big Demo, chanting anti-imperialist
slogans in unison with you.  I will follow you like a Saint Bernard while
you toodle down Constitution Avenue, schlepping a cooler filled with
ice-cold beverages of your choice, the better for you and your comrades to
drink and belittle me simultaneously.  If you like, I'll teach you how to do
chip shots so you can impress your dates at Pitch and Putt.

I'm open to suggestions for your own unique penance, in the event you are
proven wrong.

mbs