>Louis, that's an interesting article, but is there any evidence that Hoxha
>actively sought to subvert Yugoslavia by arming ethnic Albanian Kosovars,
>propagandizing them, etc.? And did Tito and his successors respond in any
>way?

I'll tell you the truth. I've been digging through the history of this
Kosovo question through the 1980s pretty thoroughly and I have found no
reference to this whatsoever. The only accusation that's been made is that
Berisha, Hoxha's successor, armed the KLA. There is strong circumstantial
evidence for this, but no smoking gun.

Louis Proyect