War bring out the worst in all of us.  Louis P. wrote an interesting piece
about Albania, which seemed to me like a useful corrective to the demonization
of the Serbs.  I don't think that he or anyone else took it to be the whole
truth.

I suspect that the Albanian political situation or even the Kosovar situation
is far more complex than any of us comprehend.  I could write an analysis of
New Yorkers, but it would never fit stock brokers, street vendors and taxi
drivers alike.

Barkley responded back in a provocative manner and Louis replied in an even
less polite vein.

We do not neet to set upon each other.  As Rodney King said ....

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

Tel. 530-898-5321