I would appreciate it if someone forwarded a post (perhaps the one by
Chomsky) on what could have been done to avoid in Kosovo what
happened in Bosnia. Also Proyect once sent something on Havel which I
would like to see again. I really dont have the time to examine this
this issue of alternatives plus people here in pen-l know enough
that I could use or send to
the Hegel list. I just want to get this moron off my back with a
quick answer to his question on the lack of  alternatives by the left
(assuming, as I do) that Sebia was planning a major attack against the
Kosovars.  Thanks.