Barkley wrote:
>      Not so minor detail.  The claim in this article
>that it was the Serbians who first suffered ethnic
>cleansing at the hands of the Croatians is baloney.
>The Serbs did it to the Croats and the Bosniaks,
>first in Slavonia and Krajina and then in Bosnia.  Then
>later the Croats did it back to the Serbs in Krajina.

Barkley, this is the second time you've made this claim (maybe more). Can
you provide some documentation for this? I am about to embark on the next
phase of my research into Yugoslavia's problems, beginning with the
secession of Slovenia and Croatia, and I'd like to see what you have in the
way of hard facts.

Louis Proyect