We have three temporary teaching posts.  I'd be happy to discuss them
informally with anyone interested.

Best,

Terry McDonough

National University of Ireland, Galway

Temporary Teaching Posts (3) in Economics

The Department of Economics wishes to invite applications for the
above temporary posts. The following particulars attach to each post:

     Post I: This is a two-year contract appointment; candidates are
     sought who have special  expertise in monetary economics and
     quantitative methods.     Post II: This is a one-year appointment
      based in St. Angela's College, Sligo, where the successful
     candidate will teach on the BA (Economic and Social Studies)
     degree  programme. Post III: This is a one-year appointment with
     no special requirements attached.

Applicants for all posts should have a good postgraduate degree in
 economics and good communication skills. Candidates are also
expected to have initiated a research interest, which can be
developed during the period of the contract.

Application Forms and particulars can be obtained from the

 Personnel Office,
 National Universityof Ireland,
 Galway

Closing date for receipt of applications is  June 18, 1999.

Further information on the post and the Department of Economics may be
 obtained from Dr. Steve Fountas: Tel.: 353-91-512036; Fax:
353-91-524130; e-mail:: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.nuigalway.ie/ecn/job/tta.html