Your post is self incriminating.
You of course did not attack me personally in your post, the word "attack"
never appeared in it.  I am only inventing things again.
I try to deal with you with humor, as Michael suggests, but its hard for me in
a foreign language.  To save yourself future agrgrevation, I suggest you filter
all my messages.

HCKL