Doug has complained, rightly, that he is being bombarded with
multiple copies of Sid Shniad's postings, one copy of which I have
been forwarding.  It appears that we are both on Sid's distribution
list.  Now some of you have commented on how useful they are so
I continued to forward them -- but in response to Doug's complaint I
have decided not to forward any more.  People who would still like
to see them, I would suggest they e-mail Sid and ask to be put on
his distribution list.  His address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Paul Phillips,
Economics,
University of Manitoba