This snipe is unfair. i have been (alsmost single handedly) giving detailed, lengthy,
precise, and extensive arguments. I do now and then make a suggestion for reading an
original source, but if you wanted an account of the calculation debate, you have a
moderately good introduction to the main argument solely from my posts.

As for Neil, why bother responding. Nothing you say can make any difference to someone
who has got religion. He knows all the answers.

--jks

In a message dated Mon, 17 Jul 2000  1:25:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Ken Hanly