Yea, and I point out that the first big entrepreneurs in modern European history made
their primitive accumulation of wealth based on cutthroat gangsters on ships who
kidnapped people into slavery.

The movie/novel _The Godfather_ is noteworthy not as an exception,but as a typical
method that entrepreneurship initiates itself. Look at Russia today.

Entrepreneurism is the most organized crime.

Charles Brown

Charles wrote:
>When in public debates,  people try to promote "entrepreneurship" , urging
only it as the best economc career <

It's a good idea to point out that "entrepreneurship" is often a bad thing.
After all, the guy who first distributed "crack" cocaine was an entrepreneur.

Jim Devine [EMAIL PROTECTED] &
http://clawww.lmu.edu/Faculty/JDevine/jdevine.html