People have already begun responding to this. I am deeply appreciative and
can only encourage you to continue. This is not a personal feud. It is
about the freedom to advocate ideas on the Internet. BTW, somebody asked me
to identify the volunteer. This really isn't necessary because I have
talked to her already and she knows who it is.

Once again, PLEASE contact Masada Disenhouse at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and tell
her that you object to these kinds of chilling attacks on free speech. The
message should be along the lines of "Any attempt by Nader volunteers to
contact Louis Proyect's employer is an attack on democracy."

Louis Proyect