Nestor,
Sorry I lost the electronic thread of this discussion.but the
Canadian Centre of Policy Alternatives in its September 2000 issue
has an article by Asad Ismi, "Mass murder used to open Argentina
to big Corporations" -- based on loans from the Rockefeller
foundations and from the CIA.  The  subtitle is "Genocide, torture
approved, supported by United States."

I have been reading and recording what is going on in Yugoslavia
and the US involvment in murder, genocide, torture, etc.  Is there
nothing that the US governement will not resort to, is it totally
devoid of any human principles, are the American peoples  willing
to allow their governments to enact the most base practices of
torture and death?  Where have we come to?