In a message dated 9/13/00 11:51:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I know: I was trying to say "sweet decorum," though perhaps Justin will
 want to reenact the scene from "Monty Python's Life of Brian," in which the
 Roman guard lectures Brian on the poor Latin grammar of his anti-Roman
 graffiti and then makes him write the correct version 100 times on the
 wall. It's a great scene. >>

Remember the scene in Canadian Bacon where the American "invaders" are cited
by a Canadian traffic cop for not having their F*ck Canada graffiti on their
truck in French as well as English? --jks