>>JD  I wish Marx had been clearer about this. Andrews is, though he
presents the
issue very differently than I do here. One of the great things about
Andrews' book is that he seems to say everything that Marx said, but in a
different order that makes everything clearer. Following the 20th century
fashion (unlike Marx), Andrews tells us what level of abstraction he's
working at and what's to come in future chapters and sections. I understand
that Marx was quite unhappy with his own method of presentation and rewrote
CAPITAL many times. He should have been unhappy. Luckily Marx does much
better after chapter 1.

====
Blame Hegel....again. If Marx had known LISP his circuits of capital models
would've been even more beautiful and rigorous.

Ian