>I have tried to keep my temper and not respond to Brad's totally
>misleading and erroneous posts for several days -- or at least to
>respond only with the most mild and reproving response.  But
>enough is enough.  This is disgusting nonsense.  He has posted
>so much racist nonsense in the last couple of days that if one
>replaced Serb/ Milosevic references with Jew/Barak references, he
>might be ... well I will leave it at that.

I will note that all I said was that:

  (i) "Milosevic demonized himself with Srebnitsa"

(ii) NSC staff were profoundly depressed by what Tudjman did--not
giving each other high fives as he killed and exiled people just
because they thought themselves of Serb ethnicity.

This is called--by Paul Phillips--racist disgusting nonsense. And I
believe the elipsis is supposed to call me a Nazi.

But it is clear to me who the true heirs of the Nazis are.

Brad DeLong