En relación a [PEN-L:2571] Sweatshop and Underpol,
el 2 Oct 00, a las 10:06, Keaney Michael dijo:

> Now we know the value of great seers such as Chun Doo-Hwan, Suharto,
> Pinochet, and, presumably, other authoritarian (as opposed to
> totalitarian = communist) rulers. Pity the poor Ghanaians for not
> being blessed with a Chun. Perhaps Argentina can look forward to some
> such visionary taking the reins and dragging its economy forward, with
> the full blessing of the IMF.

Ah, a pity. But we have had the whole set of rogues, we have had
Videla and Martínez de Hoz, to begin with, we have been subject to
the worst dictatorship in South America already. Yes, probably we
have not had enough.

Sigh, again.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
[EMAIL PROTECTED]