Ken Hanly wrote,

> So this shows that Nader supporters are all tuned in to netvoting and have
> lots of time to repeat votes. Yeh. I voted for Nader. First US election I
> ever voted in.

I voted twice (just to check to see if they had any device to block
repeat voting). I'm not going to tell you who I voted for because its a
secret ballot, eh? What struck me was that the number of votes
registered was over 1,000,000. Watch out for RSI, Nader fans! Having
said that -- considering the state of corporate campaign financing and
considering the weight of media bias, the Time poll results are probably
a better reflection of popular sentiment than the actual vote results
will be.