G'day again,

For those of you who missed Wynne Godley's latest; it's compellingly
summarised here.  For those of you interested in comparisons between
Australia's 'boom' and America's; here 'tis.  For those of you who have a
view about how legal across-the board import duties would be under WTO and
how advisable they'd be as a way to minimise the danger of runaway imports;
here's your chance to educate me on the matter.

Cheers,
Rob.

                        Why the debt binge must stop

                               TIM COLEBATCH