because they have their real library at home.  Different worlds.

From: Jim Devine:

One time, while browsing through the library of a colleague in the
economics department, I noticed that he had a copy of a searing critique
of
Milton Friedman by Lyndon Larouche. So these guys probably do not get
along.

BTW, I was amazed to find this book in an academic's library. Asking him

why it was there, he responded: "I wanted to read the other point of
view."
Not the sharpest pencil in the box...

Jim Devine [EMAIL PROTECTED] & http:/bellarmine.lmu.edu/~JDevine
"It takes a busload of faith to get by." -- Lou Reed.