. . .
 jibe with M & B's latest S of WA? If not where's AG getting his data from?
 [sorry, haven't got my copy of it yet]

 mbs: Where are saying there is a contradiction?
 Remember, taxable income is a much narrower
 category than anything in GDP.
*******************
I can't make out your first sentence. He states taxable income has grown 2 1/2
times faster the past 5-7 years than the previous decade, yet he doesn't
disaggregate it; so I'm asking if that's consistent with M & B's data on real
wages? How much of the increase in taxable income went to workers and how much
to investors?

 Can I get paid to say this crap, especially the second sentence? Does AG
 know
 the optimum optimorum of capital markets and isn't telling us? :-)
 Ian

 mbs: no you cannot get paid to say this, or any other crap,
 for that matter.  AG's o-o is zero public ownership of
 capital.

So when's the military being privatized? Where's Frederic Lane and Charles Tilly
when you need 'em?

Ian