http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:members.tripod.com/~poetpiet/thirteenth
_miscellany.htm+Albert+Hahnel+pen-l&hl=en
Most of those bloody elitist Marxians at csf pen-l are not approachable at
all; they don't list their email adresses but have the gall to ask questions
none of their buddies come up with an answer for. Bill Rosenburg wants to
know about currency unification for instance. Can someone point him to my
Vaubel file???                And now that I mention it, Wallerstein is
tackling the French Revolution which is explained best in the conclusion of
Beckerath's quintiple story on the Milhaud proposals right???       to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:   I am in the habit of expressing gratitude to
people who see through and take on parts of Louis Proyect's praps not always
remaining quite so innocent flair in mist is ism   Marxmail or Progr Econ
Netw, I forget which: Not...