Peter

Do you mean this title...

Rogers, William Brown-out - the Power Crisis in America
NY: Stein and Day, 1972

Michael K.

Peter Dorman wrote:

I recall seeing this in a book entitled Brownout, although no such book
appears in WorldCat.  Perhaps it was an apparition...

Peter

Michael Perelman wrote:

Peter, you have written this before.  Where did you discover this?

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

Tel. 530-898-5321