though I don't want to get into this Nader/Gore
debate, it must be said that Clinton handled these
executive orders in his characteristically cute
and opportunistic way.  He waited until the
election was over, so as not to upset donors,
then rushed the ergonomics and forest protection
rules through to protect his "legacy." Had
he put them in place a year before, the Repugs
couldn't easily have overturned them.  You can't blame
Nader for this.

                                Ellen