Martin wrote: >I get some of this from a book I picked up on the remainder table called
Ticky Dick and the Pink Lady.  It is about the 1948 Nixon Douglas campaign.  The book
could have used an edit,a lot of repetitive material.  But also a lot of fascinating
information.  A lot of the scum that played major roles in the Nixon white house and
the
Repub Party in general got started in this campaign.  I forget the author ... <

it's Greg Mitchell

This message was sent using Panda Mail.  Check your regular email account away from
home
free!  http://bstar.net/panda/