I don't understand what the problem is. Is the suggestion that the WTO
will force the Candian health care system to partially privatize? Maybe
foreign-owned companies could then enter the market and compete for
part of it. Why would this threaten Canada and not Europe? I thought
they both had government-run health systems.

Thanks,

Andrew Hagen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]