Colin writes: > We need an evolving collection of freeware books, chapters, exercises,
problem sets, handouts, examples, interactive tutorials, and whatnot -- enough so that
you
could put on a decent intro course without making students buy anything.  Then let
publishers turn their efforts to innovative and useful things that might actually be
worth
buying.<

I put all hand-outs, problem sets, etc., for my intro macro and intermediate macro
courses
on my web-site. They're free for the taking, though not to make a profit. (It's not
very
radical stuff, but it's heterodox.) My URL is http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~JDevine

-- Jim Devine

This message was sent using Panda Mail.  Check your regular email account away from
home
free!  http://www.pandamail.net