>So, what's to be done, practically speaking?  Work within the
>Colombia Action Network or get a FARC solidarity group going if you
>can?
>
>Yoshie

Little confused by your question. The CAN, while not exactly a FARC
solidarity group (this might land you in jail), is about as close as you
can come. I have a feeling that I might join them myself within the next
few months as the USA gets involved with the counter-insurgency effort down
there. Anybody who wants to keep track of Colombia should check the Marxism
list archives for anything with the subject heading "Forwarded from
Anthony", who is in Bogota and very knowledgeable.

Louis Proyect